This was very upsetting in our age of modern medicine and technology. And
over the years I have found many other people were looking for help and
answers because they could not get satisfaction in their health care
either. YOU may know someone or even be one of those people. If that is the case the Self Health blog maybe of interest to you.
Because of my own
personal experience with health problems I was forced to learn that
there is only one person who has total interest in my wellbeing --
myself. That truth learned over 25 years ago started me on this journey And
what I have found has taught me how important it is that each person
learns the basic principles of taking action and responsibility for his
or her own health. I call this “Self Health”.
To be able to do this we must find others who have taken this path and found success. Then we learn from them and get the essential tools to use good Self Health practices. Part of understanding this is simple. If something works than take a closer look at it. If something doesn’t work or is over hyped then forget it. Remember each individual is unique and responds at different degrees to a philosophy. For example I did macrobiotics for several years without any benefit. A good friend of mine did it and in a very short time he and his family were astounded at the benefits.
You may already know this, but every good alternative therapy usually have some things in common. One is that the immune system is brought up to a more functional level. Another is that cellular oxygen is increased. Here is a tidbit for you. Insufficient
oxygen to the brain causes the brain to be unable to effectively send
messages to the rest of the body, organs, nerves, muscles, bones, etc. This starts the process of degeneration because of the communication gap. This is very simplified but it is true.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? It is pretty simple really: get more oxygen to the brain. That is a Self-Health tidbit to put in your memory bank.
Now you wonder how to do this. How do I help my immune system? How do I increase the oxygen to my brain and to other cells of my body? Weeeeellllll,
there is more than one way to do this and we hope to allow more time in
future blogs for this subject because it is interesting and important.
The first product that I found that actually helped me personally was developed by Dr. Eugene Blass over 100 years ago. It disturbs me when I think of all
this modern day medicine and technology and it was Dr. Blass' discovery
from over 100 years ago that started the process of turning my health
around. When I found this stuff it was like a miracle happened to me. By the way, the product is Homozon.
Let me give you a little idea of what I am talking about. I went to a highly regarded physician in Edina, MN, which was near my home at the time. He did all kinds of tests and after awhile he said, “Well, you can be grateful you don’t have cancer.” Then sent me on my way. He said there was nothing more he could do for me. It wasn’t until 8 years and many doctors later that I found Homozon.
It is important to look outside traditional medicine because its philosophy is very narrow and limited. I listened to Science Fantastic on the radio today, which reminded me how true this is. They
had a doctor whose name I don't remember. But he won a Pulitzer Prize
in medicine in 1996. (I believe that's the year they said.) People
called in to ask questions, and I recognized that even though many of
the questions were simple he was unable to provide an answer! Those
questions were alternative oriented, and because of the narrowness of
his medical training and expertise he had no idea how to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment