Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Homemade Air Freshener

What’s up?
Do you ever notice that every house has a smell?  I swear, if this is just me then quit reading now  But seriously, every house is different.  And I’ve always wondered what mine smells like.  I have a dog, so that probably doesn’t help. 
Luckily, every cleaner on the market can be made right from your home. I don’t have to worry about what my house smells like anymore with my air freshener handy. When people come over, they say my home smells like a spa now, and I’m totally okay with that!

Homemade Air Freshener

Ingredients
  • 2 c. distilled water
  • 2 Tbsp. vodka or rubbing alcohol
  • 1/2 tsp. of essential oil of your choice (I love Thieves)

Method
Pour ingredients into a spray bottle.  Shake before use.  

I love to spray this stuff ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE!  On the carpets a couple minutes before I vacuum, on my rugs, on my couches, bed… Again, I spray it everywhere. What are your favorite scents to use?  I’d love to hear in the comments below.

Happy Spraying,

No comments:

Post a Comment