Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Simple Soda

Hello Friends,
Am I the only one that gets sick of water? I drink it because I know it’s good for me, but I don’t have to like it, right?  It just gets so boring!  My problem is that I don’t want to drink soda and I’m super sensitive to caffeine, meaning coffee is out of the question.  Sometimes I feel there isn’t much left to choose from.  I’ve been experimenting with infused water but carbonation hits the spot so perfectly some days.  Enter my simple soda.  This drink is great to serve at dinner parties and makes a perfect non-alcoholic alternative to champagne or gin and tonic.  So you pregnant mamas can drink up too!

Simple Soda
(Sugar free)

Ingredients:
  • Fill a tall glass with sparkling mineral water
  • 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
  • Juice of 1/2 a lemon
  • Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, maple syrup)
Method:
Pour ingredients into a tall glass over ice.  Drink straight away or store excess in the fridge for later.

Optional Add-ins: 
Add fresh mint leaves and ginger slices for extra pizazz!

Happy drinking,

No comments:

Post a Comment