Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Self Health -- Is That Supplement Right for You?

I would like to bring out the important thought that there is more to Self Health than just taking vitamin and mineral supplements.  I know people, family, and friends that take supplements and such indiscriminately. 



So how can a person tell if something is positive for their own body or is detrimental?  One way is to learn to do kinesiology.  There are several ways a person can learn to test a food or a supplement on themselves.  It just requires a little practice and a neutral mindset.  It is possible to sway the "yes" or "no" answer by one's own desire or negative thought toward that food or supplement. 

Here is one easy and simple way to test:  Stand upright with your feet planted firmly apart (for stability).  Clear your mind.  Take the object to be tested and hold it up to your chest on the sternum area.  Close your eyes.  Now keep your mind neutral and notice what happens.  Are you pulled slightly forward?  Does  the energy of the object push you slightly backwards?  Does nothing happen?

If you feel a pulling forward, that means the item is "positive" for you.  If you are pushed backward, that's a "no".  If  neither one, it's just neutral.

Remember, it's important to keep your mind clear and neutral and to not influence what happens.
They hear something about a product and they think they should be taking it, because it sounds like something they need.  To me this is a bit dangerous and I must say I have been guilty of some of this myself in the past.  This is why I say that it is important to understand some of the basics of alternative health.  We want to use common sense and good judgement in what we choose to do for our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment