Happy Holiday Friends,
This time of year is hectic but in the midst of it all, I do really like giving. My favorite part is seeing their face brighten up when they open my present. I do my best to give everyone I work closely with a little something, but unfortunately I don’t have a money tree in my back yard :-/
Luckily, (thanks to pinterest) there are a ton of homemade present ideas. This is a recipe I used last year for my colleagues. It’s really cheap and everyone raved about it. They said it was the best scrub they used. So, guess what I’m giving again???
Peppermint Scrub
Ingredients:
Peace & Happiness,
This time of year is hectic but in the midst of it all, I do really like giving. My favorite part is seeing their face brighten up when they open my present. I do my best to give everyone I work closely with a little something, but unfortunately I don’t have a money tree in my back yard :-/
Luckily, (thanks to pinterest) there are a ton of homemade present ideas. This is a recipe I used last year for my colleagues. It’s really cheap and everyone raved about it. They said it was the best scrub they used. So, guess what I’m giving again???
Peppermint Scrub
Ingredients:
- 3 c. sugar (white or brown sugar is fine)
- 1 c. + 2 Tbsp. good quality oil (olive oil or coconut oil are great)
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil (or your favorite scent)
Method:
Mix all ingredients together. Place in a decorative jar and give to all your friends & family.
Peace & Happiness,

No comments:
Post a Comment