Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Crock-pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe

Hello Friends,
Quick questions: What’s your most prized kitchen possession?  Mine hands down is the crock-pot.  If you’re a mother who is struggling to get things done, especially dinner, then this recipe is for you.  All you need to do is add the ingredients to the crock-pot, cook it during the day, and serve dinner with ease.








Reasons why I love the crock-pot
  • Clean up is easy
  • Cooking is easy
  • Saves time
  • Meals are tasty
As if I had to convince right?  The recipe below is a favorite of everyone, spaghetti sauce.  

Crock-pot Spaghetti Sauce

Ingredients:
  • 2 cans diced tomatoes
  • 2 Tbsp. italian seasoning
  • 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
  • 1 lb. ground turkey
Method:
Add ingredients to a crock-pot.  Turn on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
I’m actually in the market for a new crock-pot.  The one I’m drooling over is the Breville crock-pot.  

I’d Like to Know

What is your all-time favorite crock-pot meal to come home to?  Share in the comments below.

Happy Slurping,

No comments:

Post a Comment