Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Banana Bread French Toast

Greetings,
This post is piggy backing of my Banana Bread recipe.  My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.  As a sweet addict, I love pancakes, waffles, and FRENCH TOAST!
After making the banana bread, I thought why can’t I just turn it into one of my favorite breakfasts.  So I did and I loved it. Just wish I was in Hawaii so I can top it with coconut syrup.  (excuse me while I daydream……..)

Banana Bread French Toast
(Gluten-free)

Ingredients:
  • Banana Bread
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 c.  canned coconut milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp.  cinnamon
  • 1-2 Tbsp. coconut oil

Method: 
Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. Heat a skillet or griddle with coconut oil. Cut banana bread into ½-1-inch slices; dip into egg mixture, making sure both sides are coated. Cook on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side. Top French toast with sliced bananas, honey, coconut syrup, and/or a touch of cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment