Hello Friends,
Okay, if I haven’t
made it clear yet, I’m going to say it now: I LOVE ICE CREAM! Yes, I am
an addict. If I have a stressful day, I don’t need a drink to calm me
down, I need a good ol’ pint of ice cream. Horrible isn’t it? You’d
think as a health coach, my craving would magically go away, but to be
honest, since I’ve grown up on the all American diet, I truly struggle
with this stuff everyday. I’ve never believed in giving up something
you love. After all, what kind of life is that? We gotta be smarter
people… Have your ice cream and eat it too!
Banana Ice Cream
(Dairy-free, Vegan)
Ingredients:
- 1-2 Frozen Bananas per person
- Non-dairy milk (1 Tbsp. per banana)
Method:
Put ingredients into
the food processor (you can do a Vitamix but I find a food processor
works better). Add milk if needed to make creamier. Always start small
because you can always add more.
Additional Add-Ins:
1 tsp. chia seeds
(sprinkles), 1 Tbsp. cacao nibs, 1 Tbsp. chopped nuts, 1 Tbsp. peanut
butter, handful of frozen berries, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 Tbsp. cacao powder,
1 tsp. cinnamon
Simply have fun with it and make it your own. Your kids will love picking out their favorite toppings!
Happy Brain Freeze,

No comments:
Post a Comment